Summer 2015 - Vol 39
Environmental Policy: More resilient than it may seem
— by David Baldock
Read the full editorial.
In this issue:
- Engaging with the better regulation debate
- PEGASUS – exploring new approaches to sustainable land management
- Marine litter – an environmental and economic problem
- Delivering low carbon transport fuels post 2020
- Global influence and impacts of EU environmental policy
- Can nature provide the public
health careof the future?
Download the whole IEEP newsletter in PDF format.
IEEP's newsletter is published quarterly and includes the latest news on the Institute's activities as well as upcoming events.
If you would like to be notified via email when we publish future newsletters, see our subscription page.