Vacancy: Policy analyst on environmental governance, the European Green Deal and SDG indicators
IEEP is looking for a full-time policy analyst to join the governance team and lead the work on targets inventory for the European Green Deal, SDG indicators (including well-being and beyond GDP) and natural capital accounting.
IEEP has a vacancy for a full-time Policy Analyst within the Environmental Governance team. It is a key role within a busy and dynamic team with a particular focus on IEEP’s work on targets inventory for the European Green deal, SDG indicators (well-being, beyond GDP) and natural capital accounting.
We are seeking someone capable of both initiating and undertaking projects under tight deadlines, involving frequent contact with the European Commission and other key stakeholders. An ability to grasp and assess both technical data and political issues and prepare fluent and cogent reports in English is critical. The successful candidate will need to have the skills and confidence to represent the Institute at a variety of fora in Brussels and elsewhere. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to make a real difference in policy outcomes.
The successful candidate will need to be capable to work on a portfolio of activities related to IEEP’s priorities, including:
- lead on our forthcoming work for European sustainable development report 2021
- lead IEEP’s work on targets inventory for the European Green deal
- lead on other work on indicators (well-being, beyond GDP)
- lead our work on natural capital accounting
Location: Brussels or London
Salary: € 30,000 - € 35,000 depending on skills and experience
Deadline for applications: Monday 8 March 2021, 17:00 GMT
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form. Follow the instructions contained within it, explaining your interest in the job and showing clearly how you meet the job and candidate requirements.
- Send your completed application form to email@example.com, clearly marking the title of the email: Governance Policy Analyst.