IEEP launches a new website <a href="http://www.cap2020.ieep.eu/">www.CAP2020.ieep.eu</a> on Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) in Europe
"Have your say on the future of support to farmers in Europe!" is the message of the new interactive platform for informed and thoughtful commentary, analysis and debate on the issues surrounding the future of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and what the future focus for agricultural support in Europe should be.
The newly launched website also provides:
- Opportunities for stakeholders from across Europe to comment on the key issues shaping the CAP reform agenda - from food security to climate change;
- A monthly policy briefing authored by IEEP to provide analytical insight into the latest policy developments;
- Profiles on the reform positions of a range of Member States;
- A policy diary containing the major meetings and events taking place that are of relevance to CAP reform; and
- A repository for publications, policy statements and visions from stakeholders across Europe. CAP2020 is edited and administered by the Agriculture and Rural Development Team at IEEP.