Internship vacancy: IEEP Executive Team researcher and communications officer
IEEP is currently seeking an intern to support the Executive Team in developing current projects and assisting with research. A successful applicant will learn about the dynamics of EU policy making, focusing on environmental and climate policy and environmental/climate aspects of other sectoral policies such as agriculture, energy, water and regional development. Tasks could involve:
- Horizon scanning of the European agenda, relevant meetings, news and opinions;
- Doing background research for the Executive Director’s blogs, briefings, Power Point presentations, newsletter, articles, concept notes and high level meetings;
- Undertaking literature reviews and data collection on emerging topics of interest for IEEP;
- Planning communications strategy, managing social media, creating and maintaining website content and developing email marketing; and
- Preparing press releases and building relationships with press.
The Executive team works on a number of themes. This includes climate change, agriculture and land use, SDGs and their implementation in Europe, the circular economy, water policy, etc. This internship opportunity would thus provide an excellent opportunity for hands-on learning.
If you are interested in applying, please fill in the application form and send it together with your CV to email@example.com, with the email subject line: ‘Executive team researcher and Communications officer Internship’.
Remuneration: Unsalaried placement with local travel and lunch expenses paid
Deadline for applications: 12am CET on Friday 26 July