Whither the new Commission?
- Editorial: Whither the new Commission?
By David Baldock
- Raising ambition for the next EU climate and energy package
The European Union has seen intense negotiations around the proposed 2030 climate and energy targets and the debate is still open. How is IEEP contributing to this discussion, to raise awareness and increase ambition?
- Payments for farmland biodiversity achievements – join the discussion!
IEEP has developed a new web-platform to share knowledge about using results-based agri-environment payments for the delivery of biodiversity objectives, bringing together experiences from different countries and practical information on how to develop such schemes.
- Towards a circular economy in the EU – priorities and policy options
How can we accelerate the transition to a circular economy in the EU? A recent report by PSI, IEEP, BIO and Ecologic identifies potential circular economy actions and priorities across a range of areas.
- How to biodiversity proof EU spending
Biodiversity proofing is a structured process and toolkit that aims to ensure that EU spending does not cause harm to biodiversity and provides maximum benefits to biodiversity where possible.
- Archived Manual of European Environmental Policy accessible for free
The award-winning Manual of European Environmental Policy will soon be available on the IEEP website as an archive, providing free access to the definitive guide to the development of European environmental policy.
- IEEP Conferences and Events
In the coming months IEEP is organising and/or participating in a number of meetings and events. Browse these here and to find out more, do not hesitate to contact us.
- IEEP Books and Publications Browse our latest publications for information and insights on environmental policy and environment-related topics.
- NL_Autumn_2014.pdf 1.26 MB