Vacancy: Agriculture R&D Policy Assistant
The successful applicant will work in a team of 12 within the agriculture and land management programme.
They will be expected to support the team in particular in a large project focussed on Agriculture R&D and its contribution to the achievement of the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs).
That work will include (in the form of support to the project team)
- support for the internal project team meetings
- support for the organisation of large stakeholder meetings,
- coordination of some national activities in France, Poland, Germany and Italy,
- undertaking research into various topics on agriculture R&D, including written reports
- communication activities (social media etc) around the project activities and outcomes
The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute to other projects the team is working on (mostly related to the Common Agricultural Policy, CAP) and help with policy monitoring.
Remuneration: Under a CIP contract - € 1,100 gross
Deadline for applications: Midnight CET on Sunday 26 May 2019