Vacancy: Head of operations
IEEP is looking for a Head of operations. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, it is a key managerial role within the institute.
We are seeking someone to develop the following:
Develop and implement the HR strategy of the institute (talent recruitment, reward packages, training, systems) with corresponding policies.
Processes and compliance
- Develop effective procedures and systems, with corresponding compliance mechanisms to support IEEP operations.
- Ensuring smooth running as well as compliance with all appropriate regulations for the location of our offices and legal entities (Belgium and the UK).
Strategic oversight of the finance team.
- Management of the operations team including finance, administrative and IT staff (4 FTE)
- Participation in the Executive Management Team
Salary: Between € 53,000 and € 58,000 annual gross, depending on skills and experience
Deadline for applications: Sunday 13 June 2021, 17:00 CET
How to apply?
Together with your CV, send us your motivation letter:
- Explain your interest in the job and showing clearly how you meet the job and candidate specifications.
- Indicate your current or most recent salary and benefits, length of notice period to current employer, and whether you need a work permit to work in the location specified for the vacancy.
- Give the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two referees for professional reference. Note that these referees will only be contacted after prior notification from you.
Send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marking the title of the email: "Head of Operations".