Vacancy: Research assistant to the Executive Director
IEEP is looking for a new intern to work closely with the Executive Director and the External Impact Team and conduct research on a number of topics related to European environmental policy. The internship is an excellent chance for hands-on learning within a small and dynamic independent institute.
Successful applicants will directly support the Executive Director in developing current projects and assisting with research, which could involve:
- Horizon scanning of the European agenda, relevant meetings, news and opinions;
- Background research for the Executive Director’s blogs, briefings, Power Point presentations, newsletter, articles, concept notes and high level meetings;
- Literature reviews and data collection on emerging topics of interest for IEEP;
- Planning communications strategy, managing social media, creating and maintaining website content and developing email marketing; and
- Assisting in the organisation of IEEP events and in the preparation of the Think2030 conference in 2022 and preparatory meetings.
Salary: This is an unsalaried position with reasonable travel and lunch expenses paid.
Deadline for applications: No specific deadline.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form. Follow the instructions contained within it, explaining your interest in the job and showing clearly how you meet the job and candidate requirements.
- Send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marking the title of the email: ED Research assistant.