Webinar: A European Green Deal for all after COVID-19
How can we create a sustainable Europe post-COVID-19 that ensures equity within and between countries, and between generations? Join government representatives and researchers to discuss a Green Deal for all on 4 May 2020, 12:50-14:15.
About this webinar
This webinar, co-hosted by IEEP and SEI, is part of the Making Evidence Count webinar series from Think Sustainable Europe. It will hear perspectives from government representatives and researchers on the future of the European Green Deal in creating a sustainable and equitable Europe after the COVID-19 pandemic. The keynote speaker, Minister Teresa Ribera, will highlight Spain’s perspective on the Green Deal for all.
- Welcome words and introduction: Robert Watt (SEI)
- Green Deal for all from Spain’s perspective: Minister Teresa Ribera
- Findings of the report on sustainability and equity between people, regions, countries and generations of Europe in a post-COVID-19 era: Céline Charveriat (IEEP)
- Findings of the report on just transition: Claudia Strambo and Aaron Atteridge (SEI)
- Remarks from Maria João Rodrigues (FEPS)
How to register
Register for this webinar through Eventbrite by clicking here.
About the Organisers
Think Sustainable Europe is a network of leading sustainability think tanks in Europe, brought together by the IEEP in 2019. Think Sustainable Europe is composed of the Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP), Ecologic Institute, the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI), Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and TMG – Think Tank for Sustainability (TMG). Think Sustainable Europe is dedicated to providing policymakers across the continent with sound, science-based analysis and recommendations.