The latest edition of IEEP’s newsletter is now available. David Baldock argues that in the next six months the EU has a substantive role in contributing to agreement on an ambitious but credible set of SDGs and more stretching climate targets. Also: energy efficiency and security; bioeconomy; and circular economy.
In this edition:
- Editorial: Looking beyond Paris
- Environmental fiscal reform – what, why and how?
- Tracking biodiversity related expenditure in the EU budget
- Energy efficiency, climate change and energy security – synergies or rhetoric?
- Environmental management on farmland – paying for results
Subscribe to receive the quarterly newsletter automatically by email.