AUTHORS: Davy McCracken-C Klockenbring-Agata Zdanowicz-David Baldock
The purpose of this brief document is to:
- provide an overview of the issues known to be important for agricultural biodiversity at an EU15 and EU25 level;
- provide a focus for the types of biodiversity issues that WP5 within MEACAP should be concerned with;
- and to provide a framework for the types of measures that should be considered, especially from a biodiversity perspective.
The main intent is to:
- help set the scene for the agricultural biodiversity work within WP5;
- provide a framework for the EU10 to react to (and thereby help prevent duplication of work that has gone before);
- and provide a framework for the EU15 work.