The latest edition of IEEP’s newsletter is now available. David Baldock argues that in 2015 solid evidence rather than political fashion will be required in scrutinising EU policy and economic performance. Also: fossil fuel subsidies; allocating fishing quota; and the launch of our new training programme.
In this edition:
- Editorial: Evidence before ideology
- Fossil fuel subsidies in the EU – how much is spent?
- Rewarding sustainable fishing – practical ways to implement the new CFP
- World Parks Congress discusses protected areas and water management
- Fallow land – untapped resource or environmental necessity?
- Build your expertise with the IEEP Training Programme
Subscribe to receive the quarterly newsletter automatically by email.